Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Hot and Cold...


It's been WAY too long since I've posted. I really need to get pictures up, but for now, a discussion today with Henry was just too good to ignore.

The scene: The boys are finishing up dinner. Henry asks for an "applesauce" aka yogurt (don't ask me why he calls it that!).

Right now, he's loving the "Go-gurt" kind of yogurt, basically, yogurt in a tube. Of course they all are branded with characters, so right now we have "Ro-gurt," which is the Scooby-Doo brand (get it?!).

The tubes have characters on them... Henry had Shaggy and Teddy had Daphne.


Henry: Who do I have?

Mommy: You have Shaggy.

Henry (Pointing to Teddy): He's hot.

Mommy: He's hot? What? The yogurt is cold...

Henry: No, he's hot!

Then it dawned on me... Matt gave Henry the great insight a few nights ago that Daphne was the "hot" Scooby-Doo character. Teddy's yogurt had Daphne on it.

Daddy... always teaching the boys the important things in life! :)


No comments: